stuck in my head

Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Thought I'd share a few random things that are in my head right now.

I'm currently reading a book about church change that has a picture of a compact fluorescent light bulb on the cover. Is that because the CFL is a symbol of change, or was the book, written by a pastor, inspired by the old joke: "How many Baptists does it take to change a light bulb?"

I can't believe the spell checker missed my original miss-spelling of fluorescent.

The post burp apology/plea for excuse, should be equal in volume to the burp.

This story here inspires me to get a smart phone. Oddly enough, the geriatric phone I currently use fails to be that inspiration.

My dreams of mobile phone ownership used to involve communication, now they involve taking pictures of old men in ridiculous sweaters.

I didn't really understand what a sweet tooth was, until I met a bitter one.

I love a good groaner joke if I'm the one who thought it up. But I usually roll my eyes, and find them so unfunny if someone else does. Does that make me a hypocrite? 

If Iceland is green, and Greenland is ice, what is Peachland made of?


Someone found my blog last week by searching "christopher miller vs. walmart" but I've never had a confrontation with the retailor. Which one of me is out there picking fights with Walmart? Whichever Chris Miller you are please stop. I've got great plans for the penny I now save on milk and I don't want the price to go back up.

In my house, math causes more arguments then I care to count.

Whenever I have a problem to work out I got to the bathroom: especially if the problem is constipation.


What about you? What are some random things stuck in your head?

0 comments: