On Weddings

Tuesday, February 15, 2011
It was Valentine's Day yesterday.*

Chances are, you either know someone who just got engaged, has been engaged for a while, or is about to become engaged.

All of that is to say, you're about to go to a wedding.

Wedding season is closing in.

It seems as though I've been to a lot of weddings, with one as recently as this past December, and another one coming up in March. All this has got me thinking about some of the different weddings I've been to. Some have been a blast, and some not so much. What makes one fun and the other a test of endurance?

You might feel differently about these things than I, but here is a chart that's been pretty helpful, and accurate, at predicting how much fun I'll have at a wedding. And if you find yourself trying to decide which box to check on the RSVP, perhaps this will help you decide.





*I thought I should point that out in case you missed it.

0 comments: