stuff you don't want to hear on a missions trip

Tuesday, September 2, 2008
I read a list today of things you don’t want to hear while on a mission trip. I thought others might be able to relate to this. It’s from stuff christians like. The list includes such truths as:

#8. "Does anyone know how to fix a flat tire/put out an engine fire/completely rebuild a 1987 VW Vanagon?"

# 9. “Has anyone seen my passport?”

and # 11 "Sure, bug spray is nice, but the jumping spiders just consider that a condiment, so save it. "

You can check out the whole list here. http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/2008/08/390-13-things-you-dont-want-to-hear-on.html

At this point in time I’m working through planning a mission trip for next summer and I hope it will be free from such sentences. However, I know that anything can happen.

I’m curious what sorts phrases you would add to this list.

0 comments: