Alternative Witnessing Tools?

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I found a site today that kinda made me laugh and cry. It's a great collection of all the stuff that people try and market to Christians. I should warn you that the author is overly biting and critical in his comments, and I certainly don't agree with everything he says. However, it is a great compilation to make you smile and shake your head in disbelief that someone would ever buy this stuff.

I'm sure you could spend hours checking everything out, but there are a few things to look for:

- The Plush Jesus wearing a "wwjd" bracelet (wouldn't WWID be more appropriate?)
- Jesus Packing tape (so you can remind the mail man that Jesus is watching you cut across my lawn)
- The "Jesus is my Wingman" t-shirt (Take that Maverick)
- The "I heart Jesus" shot glass (How many Christians won't even know it's a shot glass?)
- "The Secret to Happiness" thong

And it's good that I now know "The Bible Cure for Prostate Disorders." Or maybe I'll go and get myself "Kowabunga Jesus."

And remember: "God Rocks"

here's the site:

Je$u$ Junk

1 comments:

ken said...

that's awesome.